How can I sample my voice and create a Voice Bank?

I've recently found out about the UTAU software and am determined to create my own UTAUloid. I don't want to make some little half-baked one, I want to sample my own voice to create a voice bank and continue from there.

However, I'm not really good at figuring stuff like this out for myself so I need to know how to sample my voice into .wav files and create an UTAU voice bank. Anyone care to help me out with some info?

Update:

http://utau2008.web.fc2.com/index.html link to UTAU page, Japanese page.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

First, record all the sounds in a list. Make sure that they are wav files. ((And make sure that you are pronouncing your Japanese right! Link to pronounciation help: http://www.japaneselifestyle.com.au/japanese_langu...

(record a 2 second long sample in an even tone for these phonemes:)

a i u e o

ka ki ku ke ko

sa shi su se so

ta chi tsu te to

na ni nu ne no

ha hi fu he ho hu

ma mi mu me mo

ya yu yo

ra ri ru re ro

wa (pronounced like "ua") wo (pronounced like "o")

n

ga gi gu ge go

za ji zu ze zo

da de do

ba bi bu be bo

pa pi pu pe po

kya kyu kyo

sha shu sho

cha chu cho

nya nyu nyo

hya hyu hyo

mya myu myo

rya ryu ryo

gya gyu gyo

ja ju jo

bya byu byo

pya pyu pyo

ye kye she che nye mye rye

gye jye bye pye

wa2 wi wu we wo2 (←pronounce the w for these)

kwa kwi kwe kwo

swa si swe swo

tsa tsi tse tso

nwa nwi nwe nwo

fa fi fe fo

mwa mwi mwu mwo

rwa rwi rwe rwo

gwa gwi gwe gwo

zwa zi zwe zwo

bwa bwi bwe bwo

pwa pwi pwe pwo

ti

di

tu

du

Then refer to this tutorial on how to configure your UTAU so it will sound better when singing: http://overseasutau.forumotion.net/tutorial-and-re...

If you need help on changing your UTAU program to English, first download the UTAU program, from yes, the UTAU page. To apply an English patch to UTAU, first go to http://www.mediafire.com/file/mttooatmn5y/res.zip and download the file. Extract those files in another folder which already exists. Then create a new folder with the name "res". Cut and paste the extracted files into the new folder. Then cut and paste the res folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\UTAU or wherever you installed UTAU.

Hope everything helps!

Source(s): I'm an UTAU user, I made my own UTAU too ;)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I create my .wav files useing Creative SoundBlaster audigy SE/..

It would help to provide a LINK--to a Product Page..UTAU(??)..

Source(s): ..?? Most of us are Home Computing.
  • 4 years ago

theft #12 has Babe Ruth because of the fact the robber. His actual call replaced into George Herman Ruth, Junior i think of. He enjoyed such infantile pranks as this one. theft #37 seems to be evangelist Oral Roberts who pronounced this kind of component. theft #38 is Charlton Heston taking part in Moses in "the ten Commandments" movie of 1956. theft #40 two comprises Marlon Brando who did that for the duration of France. theft #40 3 has Raquel Welch and Brittany Spears exhibiting their lack of know-how of geography. theft #124 has actor Robert Mitchum who did this kind of component interior the 1950's. theft #80 5 has President George H. Bush and considered one of his sons exhibiting their lack of know-how approximately holiday journeys. I upload THIS ONE- A masked couple robbed the financial business enterprise at Paintsville, Kentucky. the guy pronounced they have been newlyweds who needed some greater funds for their honeymoon. whilst asked approximately his plans, he pronounced he had not labored out all the main factors yet, yet he knew some issues he replaced into truthfully going to do on the honeymoon night. He pronounced he could consume some ice cream mutually as they have been in mattress jointly, and he could additionally "fangpi" (bypass gas, wreck wind) on his new bride ... fortunate woman , not! Brad Pitt pronounced this whilst he married Jennifer Aniston.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.