? asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

what celebs have you met?/seen in person/talked too?

actors== freedy prince jr., patrici ashley, james snyder,

singers- jonas brothers

magicinas- criss angel

pro wreslters-

edge, great khali, bret hart, hart dynasty, edge, kelly keely, maryse, cody rhodes, jack swagger, eve, hornswoggle, john cena, dhris amster, randy ortan, jeff ahdy, triple h, sean michaels, rey mysterio, chris jericho, big show, the mix, christian, melina, john morrison, ..ect

the mix not mix n jeff hardy sorry i typed badly

the miz not mix

Favorite Answer

Kristen Stewart (back in the "Into the Wild" days), Kate Winslet, Nicole Kidman, Vincent Cassel, Jake Gyllenhal (Brokeback Mountain set), Jensen Ackles, Dakota Fanning, Elle Fanning, Marcia Cross, Eva Longoria, Paul Wesley, Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder, Jessica Alba, Enrique Iglesias, McFly, Sum 41, Green Day, Joe Jonas, Megan Fox, Emma Watson, David Boreanaz, Tom Sturridge, Courtney Cox, Gaspard Ulliel, Jude Law, Mitch Hewer, Nicholas Hoult, Keira Knightley, and Ewan McGregor.

WAHOO superstar vast BROTHER IS returned WITH a distinctive call! yet on E4!!?? i mean argh! which will go through the rankings I mean something of my family individuals would be needing the main television tube and the transportable one in my room does not have freeview so i visit have the skill to reveal screen it as quickly as in the blue room. And Elric and Kimmy have not got freeview and neither do a stable variety of human beings. Its sooo stressful. Ah nicely! i'm going to attempt to thieve the lounge if its any stable. i do no longer think of Malcolm McLaren would be greater desirable than chuffed now - he will ought to spend greater desirable than an afternoon. No way for him.

People i've seen:

Singers: except idk what Joel Madden and Nicole Richie do

Eminem at the airport, Nicole Richie and her boyfriend (this was like when she was dating Joel Madden) (this is a funny story i'll tell in a second!) Taylor Swift and Kellie Pickler (concert) Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, and Demi Lavato (the last four in concert)

Actors: Harrison Ford: I have a story about when I was like 7 we were in Wyoming and eating at one of our favorite restaurants there and my mom goes "I think that's Harrison Ford over there" then she told my sister to go over there and say hi and my sister was like no not without me, so then we got up and she's like like "Excuse me sir sorry to both you, but can I have your autograph?" And then he's like of course! He was really nice in person then he looks at me and he's like "Would you like one too?"And I didn't know/care who he was and i'm like "Oh no thank you!" and he looked so shocked, and I guess I was just giving him and honest answer.

Nicole Richie Story:

I was on a plane with my family and my dad was sitting next to one of Nicole Richie or Joel Madden's friends and they asked us to move and my dad was like no because of him wanting the family to sit together lol.

I've been a lot of famous athletes but mainly soccer players cuz im a HUGE soccer fan!!! I've met Coby Jones like three times, he is my idol!

Derek Acorah, the medium from Most Haunted. Can he be classed as a celebrity? S:

Chuckle brothers - i know lol!

Ian McKellen - From lord of the rings

McFly - Lol I was young

Sean Lock - Comedian

And some more :)v

I met Keenan (now on SNL) and Kel when I was like, 7. It was so cool because I loved that show!

Bill Cosby is the only celebrity i've met. He's as hilarious in real life as he is on TV =) And he's really nice.

Unfortunatly, None.

chris brown, kat deluna, kat williams and lil wayne