Anonymous

What do people meant when they claim black people are most diverse race?

I don't mean to offend but I really don't understand what the phrase means. If I had to make a guess I'd say it was Europeans because of all the different eye colours, hair colours, nose shapes etc, whereas all that seems to be pretty constant amongst African people.

Favorite Answer

Because black people do have different hair colors, nose shapes, skin complexions, different hair texture, and different eye shapes. I mean for the most part every time I have seen a white person I could I knew that they were white, I never mistaken them for another race. On the other hand I have met black people Who I though were middle eastern or hispanic or I thought they were mixed with white, hispanic, or asian, but they were not they were just black. I happen to be one of those black people who people think I am mixed with something but both of my parents are black my grandparents are black too. So that's probably why they say blacks are a diverse race.

Although white people come with different hair and eye colors and nose shapes, for the most part you can tell when white people are white.

Ugh....while will human beings study that "white" isn't a race. The race that "white" everybody is a factor of is Caucasian. And Caucasian is what i think of to be the main diverse race. Caucasians would be blonde, blue eyed like the Swedish, Danish, and so on.. or they are able to be medium complexed like Portuguese, or dark like Indians (from India), or human beings from the middle East like Iran. Caucasians are not all white and are not all from Europe. I desire greater human beings would study those info and give up performing as though race has something to do with the colour of your epidermis. It seldom does.

Well, What I think they mean is that they have the most mixed people. But this depends on what type of "black" people you are talking about if your talking about African-Americann they are more diverse than african........African-Americans come in many different colors,hair colors,eye colors(mostly different shades of brown) But still their ancestors come from all over....As for me Iam African- American but Iam also mixed with Cherokee indian ,white,caribean, and french.Call me exhibit "A".

Source(s): My Mom...llls
  • Lv 5

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_genetic_variati...

"The research showed that there is more human genetic diversity in Africa than anywhere else on Earth. The genetic structure of Africans was traced to 14 ancestral population clusters and the ancestral origin of humans was determined to probably be located in southern Africa, near the border of Namibia and South Africa."

They mean genetic diversity. You can google it, there are a lot of science articles on this.

I think white people are the most diverse race..

• boo

white people are the most diverse

as they went around raping women of other races throughout history

happy now...proud are you !!!!

@jay - stop chatting out of your a-s-s even i said youre the most diverse

In reality they are not - Caucasoids are the most diverse race.

Source(s): Ask me any questions here: http://www.formspring.me/jordan2377

do you even know what diverse means

WHO REALLY CARES

Do all whites act alike

Do all blacks act alike

Do all asians act alike

Do all humans act alike