Which console should i buy?
I already own and Xbox 360 but i dont play it anymore. I used to play it all the time but i havent played it for about 6 weeks. I got it last year and i am realy regreting it now as it is slowly starting to freeze when playing games also i have it set up to a 1080i tv and it looks awful so i just want to know if i should keep it and buy a wii or get rid of it and buy a PS3
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
U can use Ps3 120 gb console
- HDMI + Bravia Sync functionality that provides both 1080p output resolution, and instant in-synch connectivity between your PS3 and other Sony HDMI enabled products without the use of multiple remote controls.
- A new 33% slimmer, 36% lighter PlayStation 3 entertainment system that is also more energy efficient.
- Includes a Dualshock 3 wireless controller and a built-in 120GB HDD for storing games, music, videos, and photos.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for connectivity anywhere and multiple media format compatibility, including Blu-ray for crystal clear video on High-Definition TVs, CD-ROM, DVD, and others.
- Free membership and access to all the events, as well as game, movie, TV and other media content available on the PlayStation Network (PSN).
- Project PhoenixLv 71 decade ago
ummm, remove the xclamp and add some thermal paste, instruction is on utube and while at it just flash the disc drive so u can download game that u wont b playing online and buy a PS3 and use that for ur online gaming
- 1 decade ago
I'm not here to promote my blog or nothing, but I did a write-up about this. Quicker than writing it all out again. :)
- 1 decade ago
buy a PS3. it has lot of amazing games on it like "heavy rain" or "god of war lll"