Dell OptiPlex System BIOS, English, OptiPlex GX240, A05 free download?

I want to get the new bios for my desktop computer, but I do not have a floppy drive. I currently have the a02 bios and the program that dell gives me to get the bios requires u make a disk and reboot the computer from it. Can I make the disk on another computer or will it screw up the other computer? Or is there a... show more I want to get the new bios for my desktop computer, but I do not have a floppy drive. I currently have the a02 bios and the program that dell gives me to get the bios requires u make a disk and reboot the computer from it. Can I make the disk on another computer or will it screw up the other computer? Or is there a way to use a CD-rom? I tried and it seems to really want a floppy. I am running XP home edition OEM.
Update: i did look through dell but there seems to be only one thing. Now all i have to do I guess is blow the dust off of an OLD flobby and get to it........this computer was made in 2002 lol