whats better ps3 or xbox?

im going to buy one i bought a ps3 2 years ago it kept breaking and then sony said i must be breaking it so they refuse to fix it ******* assholes but then xbox has red rings of death so which one doesn't break down more and what is the better

Favorite Answer

Obviously ps3 is the better than the xbox 360.

Ps3 120 gb

product feature:-

- HDMI + Bravia Sync functionality that provides both 1080p output resolution, and instant in-synch connectivity between your PS3 and other Sony HDMI enabled products without the use of multiple remote controls.

- A new 33% slimmer, 36% lighter PlayStation 3 entertainment system that is also more energy efficient.

- Includes a Dualshock 3 wireless controller and a built-in 120GB HDD for storing games, music, videos, and photos.

- Built-in Wi-Fi for connectivity anywhere and multiple media format compatibility, including Blu-ray for crystal clear video on High-Definition TVs, CD-ROM, DVD, and others.

- Free membership and access to all the events, as well as game, movie, TV and other media content available on the PlayStation Network (PSN).

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-3-120-GB/dp/B002...

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?...

@@@

In my opinion I think the PS3 is better

Ps3 Pros:

1) Quiet

2) Motion sensitive controllers

3) You can use any Bluetooth headset, keyboard, mouse, etc….

4) Blu-ray

5) Lack of flashing lights on front of machine!

6) Built in wi-fi card

7) HDMI included

Free Online Community and Game Play

9) Tech support speaks english and appears to be located in America, they understood my name and my question.

10) Controllers come with built in rechargable battery and can be charged with any usb port.

11) easy to navigate menus

12) No ridiculous power brick, one cord, if you want to take your ps3 with you somewhere you only need the controller, the unit and the power cord.

Ps3 Cons:

1) No IR receiver, you can’t use your regular universal remote to control the ps3 you need a bluetooth which means an extra remote.

2) Shape, this one sounds stupid, but the rounded shape of the ps3 really annoys me because you can’t stack, say your wii, or even lay your remotes on top of the unit. (maybe you shouldn’t do that anyhow LOL)

3) Less games, or at this point I guess the better point would be less games made for the ps3, instead of built for the xbox and ported to the ps3, this is however changing and in the future will be less of an issue.

Xbox 360 Pros:

1) Great online setup, lots of features which some may miss on the ps3, many probably will not

2) great game line up with a head start on ps3

3) Easy to navigate menus

4) Native Netflix Support

Xbox 360 Cons:

1) Noise

2) Build Quality

3) Online service is $50 per year.

4) Tech support, I have called xbox live support several times, it is impossible to get them to understand what the issue is or even my name, I even gave up once.

PS3. I've looked at many Xbox, and PS3 sights, and both of them say PS3 will always be one step ahead. My friend dropped his 360 a little higher than a foot and it broke, My PS3 feel off of an entertainment center two years ago that was like 5 feet high and it still works perfectly, plus internet is easier and graphics are amazing. Oh, and blue-ray itself costs more than a 360 lol. So PS3 is wayyy better

PS3, I even have went via 3 Xbox 360's... they must many issues, if no longer for issues... Xbox might have had my vote. to boot what share RROD's do you spot on PS3? precisely.

They are both good. That is all.

The only way to stop them from breaking is to clean them every day, keep the room cool and make sure they don't collect dust.

and most of all, do turn it off at the mains when not using and don't play on them continuously for more than 4 hours (then stop, give it an hour and play some more).

Then it become more detailed, do you play online, do you have friends on PSN or XBLIVE? What games do you prefer, which controller do you prefer are you willing to pay to play online or not?

Source(s): my consoles break, and psn blamed it on the weather...

I own a 360 which is a great system and a amazing online but ps3 wins built in blu-ray player free online awesome exclusive games

PS3, I own a 360 but PS3 is much more sturdy and powerful.

I would say an Xbox because there are more things you can do on an xbox and you can get netflix on it I would ttly recommend a Xbox

like u said about sony those ************ like microsoft will repair ur console or replace it if u buy an xbox buy an elite had for 1 year an works fine

Source(s): own both

ps3 all the wayy blue ray best grphics. but buy mod 2 with it it a beast

Source(s): pros