Stages of the common cold..?

Usually my cold's last about 3-4 days, but its the end of day 3 and I'm still feeling pretty bad.. anyone mind telling me what they believe is the stages of the cold, so i know if/when i'm almsot over it? Heres what I think Pre-Day 1 - Tingling throat Day 1 - dying sore throat Day 2 - sore... show more Usually my cold's last about 3-4 days, but its the end of day 3 and I'm still feeling pretty bad.. anyone mind telling me what they believe is the stages of the cold, so i know if/when i'm almsot over it?

Heres what I think

Pre-Day 1 - Tingling throat
Day 1 - dying sore throat
Day 2 - sore throat goes from really bad to bad, nose begins to fill up with mucus
Day 3 - no more sore throat, nose is clogged like no other, ears are clogged, nose is red and chapped from blowing nose so much, nose slowly gets better
Day 4- usually I wake up the next day pretty good

But now I have a slight fever and my body feels real hot, when I just went to my bed, it felt like my head was about to explode...

anyone know if i'm almost over my cold? if not how much longer..