All these rar compressor programs are lies because alI they do is stay the same for mac, i've seen smaller?

See Winrar, Winzip, 7-zip, KBG archiver I've used on windows, with macs virtual machine and when I used them to compress super small rar sizes. They wouldn't even go smaller, they would just stay the same. Now i Just use my mac computer instead of that useless idea of trying to find compressors that works... show more See Winrar, Winzip, 7-zip, KBG archiver I've used on windows, with macs virtual machine and when I used them to compress super small rar sizes. They wouldn't even go smaller, they would just stay the same. Now i Just use my mac computer instead of that useless idea of trying to find compressors that works on windows better, but it turns out the windows is the same way they stay the same even Stuffit Expander, Simplyrar, YemuZip, Split & Concat and BetterZip for (MAC) their nothing useful because i've seen the P90X workout edition torrent only 8.5Gb rar file and when opening it all in total it was about 280Gb. Each video was 700mb and he turned them each in only 15.5mb. Now that really makes me wonder how the hack did he do that if I can't even make it at all smaller size. I've followed how everyone explained to work the programs. Now splitting I don't do because I want to have that one folder or each video in the folder be rar and smaller not all my files broken in bits in pieces. If you rejoin them it's the same size again. It's like theirs no existing file out their that even actually works and every single one I try is all baloney. I searched everything on google , youtube for hours on mac for pragrams hoping even it would work when getting it, but it's the typical weird unexplained thing that how did he torrent that so small and theirs no programs to find that work for free on mac.