What are your thoughts on the new horror movie coming out called 'Devil'?

Based on the television commercials, there are scenes of people trapped in an elevator in a high rise building and the lights go out, and there's like a demon in there with them terrorizing them. It looks scary. But what I'm curious about is whether you think such a movie entitled 'Devil' could... show more Based on the television commercials, there are scenes of people trapped in an elevator in a high rise building and the lights go out, and there's like a demon in there with them terrorizing them.

It looks scary. But what I'm curious about is whether you think such a movie entitled 'Devil' could actually have a negative impact on people?

I heard someone on a radio show before say that if a movie was made with the name of a demon being made known to a large enough audience, then it could give that demon power in the physical world. Do you think that this movie 'Devil' could be spiritually harmful?

I'm usually okay with horror movies, but I'm not sure I want to see this movie.
Update: Mother Superior - the radio show was Coast to Coast.