Translate: Bas 3ashan 5aterko ya Masriyeen =] ?

I have lost 15 points so far just to post this question because I keep missing people. So just for you...once again: -Sultan Ahmed IV the Wise (Me) -Egyptian Wolf -Egyptian Pharaoah -Caeser -Dina -Black Rose -3alaa -G#2 -Pessant -Ziggy -Zoro -Meero -Silvia -Eman... show more I have lost 15 points so far just to post this question because I keep missing people. So just for you...once again:

-Sultan Ahmed IV the Wise (Me)
-Egyptian Wolf
-Egyptian Pharaoah
-Caeser
-Dina
-Black Rose
-3alaa
-G#2
-Pessant
-Ziggy
-Zoro
-Meero
-Silvia
-Eman G
-Talk-I
-Mayar
-Passion
-Medic
-Khaled
-R
-y.A.m
-Kemo
-Marwan
-The lady with the butterfly in her name...I forget her name >_< (sorry)
-YO!
-Ranona
-MACer
-Sands of Time
-Wag
-ry

IF I forgot anyone just add him to the list that you write down please.
Update: @ESD: What kid? XD , Im about as old as you are lmao
Update 2: @Aldonblon: Sorry bro. But you really can't expect me to remember you if you rarely post anything :S
Update 3: @Mayar: mainly want to see what other people will say about them lolz

@3alaa: 1.I seriously don't look Hispanic. At least one person would have told me so in real life lol.
2.R is a guy lmao
Update 4: @Black Rose: -Sultan Ahmed IV the Wise (Me): A modest person who sees the potential light in Egypt's future. Tries to guide himself and others to the correct path when he can. -Egyptian Wolf: Boss -Egyptian Pharaoah: Boss of Jokes -Caeser: Boss -Dina: Nice and funny and supportive girl that always... show more @Black Rose:

-Sultan Ahmed IV the Wise (Me): A modest person who sees the potential light in Egypt's future. Tries to guide himself and others to the correct path when he can.
-Egyptian Wolf: Boss
-Egyptian Pharaoah: Boss of Jokes
-Caeser: Boss
-Dina: Nice and funny and supportive girl that always pressures me to give her BA. This is hard when Black Rose does the same thing XD
-Black Rose: Nice and funny and supportive girl that always pressures me to give her BA. This is hard when Dina does the same thing XD
-3alaa: The Medical Genius
-G#2: Doesn't agree that I am the boss :P . Nonetheless, cool and nice guy ;)
-Pessant: Moody
-Ziggy: Hello
-Zoro: Hi
-Meero: Astronomy person
-Silvia: Interesting person
-Eman G: Funny and sometimes tries to make me feel like Im flirting with her LMAO XD
-Talk-I: New
-Mayar: Young
-Passion:Supportive happy boy
-Medic: Boss
-Khaled: Funny guy :P
-R: Talkative guy haha
-y.A.m: How could I forget you?!
-Kemo: Cool guy
-Marwan: Is pressuring me for BA XD
Update 5: -The lady with the butterfly in her name...I forget her name >_< (sorry): Cool :D -YO!: Outspoken -Ranona: Good girl :D -MACer: Wisdom -Sands of Time: Nice name ;) -Wag: COol guy -ry: Smart girl -A VOICE FROM THE PAST: Very sorry for forgetting you :( . You are a very sweet and kind person... show more -The lady with the butterfly in her name...I forget her name >_< (sorry): Cool :D
-YO!: Outspoken
-Ranona: Good girl :D
-MACer: Wisdom
-Sands of Time: Nice name ;)
-Wag: COol guy
-ry: Smart girl
-A VOICE FROM THE PAST: Very sorry for forgetting you :( . You are a very sweet and kind person :)

@Black Rose and Dina and Marwan: What should I do. I can't give 3 BAs :P

And Dina dont forget to fill yorus out.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO STARRED THIS QUESTION!!!!