Are Jehovah Witnesses also called God Witnesses?

Jehovah, Jesus, God, Christ, and Lord are all the same person, right? So why are Jehovahs witnesses only called 'Jehovah' Witnesses? Also, today in church (Lutheran service) the paster said something that caught my attention. He said "Out of the thousands of people in this world, he chose us"... show more Jehovah, Jesus, God, Christ, and Lord are all the same person, right? So why are Jehovahs witnesses only called 'Jehovah' Witnesses?

Also, today in church (Lutheran service) the paster said something that caught my attention. He said "Out of the thousands of people in this world, he chose us" Meaning like we were the ones he chose to go to heaven (from the Lutheran congregation). It made me think of all the other religions in the world. I guess what I'm trying to say is, out of all the religions, which one is the right one? Are there more than one? Who's going to heaven, or isn't? One person believes one thing, another person believes something else, which person is right? I am a christian, I always will be, but I want my mind to be clarified.