how risk it could be if you are 37 years old woman and want a get pregnant and having a baby?

37 years old is it old age for a woman?

Favorite Answer

I'm 36 and pregnant with my first child and we're both fine.

37 isn't risk-free! you have an effective possibility of being pregnant problems given which you're previous your top fertile era(20-25). Your probabilities of having pregnant bypass down 10% each and every 3 hundred and sixty 5 days once you turn 35 years previous. Your toddler has an effective possibility of psychological retardation, actual disabilities, discovering disabilities, down syrdrome, discovering disabilities, miscarriage, stillbirths, untimely exertions, low delivery weight, etc. Your seen extreme possibility being pregnant and could desire countless bloodwork and sorting out to make advantageous your being pregnant is as tender as attainable. you would be able to additionally be required to be on mattress relax, maximum of your being pregnant.

After 35 years old you have a higher risk of having a baby with complications. Example, Down syndrome

the risks definitely increase after 35 years, but like mentioned already, you'll be monitored and cared for more than usual pregnancies. so don't worry and have that baby you want!!

Source(s): prego nurse:)

37 is not too old to have a baby! I know several who've had babies in their 40s!!

I dont think so at all, you will have more prenatal care but if you were 70 maybe it would be a bit more riskier but i think if you want a baby DO IT! its amazing!

Source(s): pregnant with baby boy 26 plus 1 weeks! first baby yah x

http://women.webmd.com/pregnancy-after-35

I found lots of helpful info here, so instead of telling you myself, just read this article... good luck