who would win Boston big 3 vs Dallas big 3?

Who would win? 07-08 Boston big 3 Pierce Garnet Allen or 02-03 Dallas big 3 Dirk Nash and Finley all in there prime.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

boston big 3 obviously

• 9 years ago

Boston big three, no doubt about it, just look at which one of them won a Championship and you have your answer. Ray Allen was still a nightly clutch performer, and Paul Pierce carried the team (although he had some pussy moments in the Finals I won't lie), and Kevin Garnett provided All Star defense, can't match up against that. Out of the big three in Dallas the only one i think that's still playing great basketball is Steve Nash with the Suns.

• 9 years ago

Boston. Dirk, Nash, and Finley all played together in their prime, but they weren't good enough to win a championship. Boston was.

• 9 years ago

I have to go with Pierce, Allen and Garnett. That core has gotten to two Finals, won a championship, plus they would D up on that team of Nash, Dirk and Finley.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • DPO
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

The Big 3 in Boston and it is not even close. Those 3 guys would have won plenty of championships if they were all in their primes.

• 9 years ago

That's a very good question. It's tough to answer because Steve Nash is a point guard and Ray Allen is a shooting guard. Because Nash is one of the best point guards to ever play, I would have to go with the Mavs because you have seen what he did with Amare and Richardson etc. But it would be an amazing matchup with Dirk vs KG and Allens shooting vs Finleys shooting (in his prime).

Source(s): Watching and play years of basketball.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Boston big 3 would win because of their defense

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Dallas big three is wrong Finley isn't the real starter Jason Terry is he doesn't start because he simply enjoys winning 6 man award

Source(s): Black Mamba
  • Aubrey
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

definitely Boston.

• 9 years ago

Dallas! Two MVP players on the same team!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.