Do you think Justin bieber might be the hottest guy on earth right now?

I love his hair, smile, everything and I feel like I am obsessed or something. Ive liked celebs in the past, but not like this. I always rush home after my alcohol classes to watch him on youtube and flick my bean. Does anyone else do this?

who wants to come over and flick the bean with me? My parents are at an AA meeting tonight and then they are heading out looting

heavily: there have been exceptionally-boy male singers actually because of the fact the start of the 20 th century and the creation of radio. pass seem up the background of Rudy Vallee, who grew to become into particularly marketed with "adult men Hate Him! women folk Love Him!" earlier in the Thirties. they have a tendency to be flash-in-the-pan singers, yet a number of them, like Bing Crosby and Frank Sinatra, develop into mythical. and you're particularly style of appropriate, to a factor: multiple the reason adult men do unlike those singers is by technique of the fact they characterize a different style of masculinity that threatens their potential to %. up chicks the way they have continually been used to. this is a very complicated concern, yet those issues pass in cycles, and that's usually continually on the guts of the hating. i don't individually like Bieber, yet once you do, decide for it. so some distance as musical lineage is going, he's in very solid company.

LOL yeahhh and I am the lord Jesus Christ

IM SORRY I DON'T GET DOWN WITH PEDOPHILES!

I REBRUKE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!

You make me happy :)