Will the families of the dead + injured US soldiers from the Iraq war bring a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against?

the Bush ( )ews + Cheney

and

Tony Blaire

= lies

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Way would that happen.

• ag
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

that's an outstanding question.. i'm no longer likely specific of the respond. In a fashion, i will style of see your profs way of thinking with the aid of fact in case you think of approximately it... like women in the different usa would go through by rape, they might undergo little ones that those soldier adult adult males are unlikely to shelter, they might face degradation, yet additionally on the turn part, the ladies interior the states that are married or relationship those male squaddies are here looking after the little ones by using themselves, suffering loneliness without their mate here, then there are a gaggle of single toddler bearing elderly women without acquaintances with the aid of fact maximum of single toddler bearing age adult adult males are interior the conflict or have already been killed as a effect of the conflict. Then while the squaddies come back a lot of them are injured, have placed up nerve-racking syndrome and different subject concerns and the ladies many times finally end up looking after them weither that's the mummy, sister, spouse or woman buddy that's a style of suffering and a burden for some. yet, the squaddies them selves are people who're putting their lives on the line, they are dealing with the threat, they are coping with the bombs, the weapons, noxious gases, the warmth they have the main rigidity so as that they are suffering besides. they are people who go through with an amputated limb, coming back to the states no longer being waiting to do the failings they used to, or maybe coming back domicile to issues that are plenty distinctive than while they left. some would comeback and not be waiting to do a similar artwork they used to, that's annoying. i think of all in contact go through, in distinctive techniques, yet to assert women go through greater advantageous than adult adult males.. i myself won't be able to trust that.

• ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Only if the bring one against Al Gore, Bill Clinton and other democrats for supposedly lying. But our soldiers join the military knowing they will be called to action. They join voluntarily.

• 9 years ago

Can you give one instance when a soldier has been able to sue his Commander in Chief for declaring war?

I didn't think so.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.