Horizontal yellow lines on my Kodak Easyshare Digital Camera pictures?

Just recently when I began taking pictures with my Kodak Easyshare camera I have noticed that there are yellow horizontal lines that appear after I take each picture - Anyone experienced this?

Best Answer

Yeah, its a setting on some cameras, can't remember what its is called. Just look through the camera manual and you should find the button to switch it off.

• Eileen

If beauty were time, you'd be eternity. If I were a stop light, I'd turn red everytime you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer. Babe, your beauty makes the morning sun look like the dull glimmer of the moon. You'd better direct that beauty somewhere else, you'll set the carpet on fire. If I received a nickel for everytime I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents. For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me. Sorry, but you owe me a drink. [Why?] Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine. You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket? Can I have directions? [To where?] To your heart. Do you have a BandAid? I just scraped my knee falling for you.