Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 10 years ago

do you really think the government will put a stop to marijuana and prostitution?

I think they are here to stay and no matter what you do especially on prostitution you won't be able to stop it so why not vote to legalize it and tax it and keep the women safe with medical checkups? I can't understand why some people are so blind to want to vote on this human rights after all is my right to smoke what ever I want and to have sex with who ever I want.

Favorite Answer

No, they won't put an end to either, due to the fact that the prison system makes billions and billions of dollars each year from imprisoning ppl for these actions, I feel both should be legalized for these reasons:

Prostitution: Make it able for women to be taxed for their services, keeps diseases down, and gives lonely men a chance to get laid.

Marijuana: Levels ppl out with no harmful side effects.

Marijuana was first made illegal in the 1920's due to racial prejudices, young white girls were going in to clubs where black ppl were at, they would get relaxed and start feeling like they loved these men, they would have sex with the men and get pregnant, they couldn't just go to their parents and say they had sex with a black man, they had to say they drugged her then raped her, and that's the original reason it was made illegal. Some say it was the paper industry that wanted it outlawed due to the competition and how fast weed could be harvested, fact is this is a country that is a capitalist nation and competition is welcomed.

Hooray for prostitutes and weed, let's get high then get laid.

Prostitution is called "The oldest profession in the world" for a reason. And as far as legalizing marijuana, it's being used regularly by a lot of people so criminalizing it hasn't slowed it down. Alcohol was illegal but finally the powers that be realized that when done in moderation it was acceptable. Just like pot should be.

The govt will no way stop either one. In fact, with the financial crisis, they WILL legalize both and tax it to the hilt. CO has already legalized pot, and the gov has imposed a tax on it, and many other required financial fees have been added to the shops' operating costs.....It's a hot issue in many CO towns...It may be legal. However, all the regulations/ramifications were not put in place BEFORE it became legal.......♥♥

• .

No, those things will never go away, although I don't know that either will ever be legal-at least not widely- (if so, I wouldn't expect it in the near future)...

How does this relate to Marriage & Divorce???

And shouldn't you be able to shoot heroine and have sex with animals ( provided they have regular check ups ) too ?

I mean we have our rights , huh ?

The Libs are just looking for ways to profit from vice.

FYI , I personally have no beef with hookers or pot , but don't for one second think the Govt. is looking out for your rights,,,,,,, They Want Your Money.

• Angie

they've both been around since the beginning of time. itll never go away, but i dont think it will be legalized any time soon