do you really think the government will put a stop to marijuana and prostitution?

I think they are here to stay and no matter what you do especially on prostitution you won't be able to stop it so why not vote to legalize it and tax it and keep the women safe with medical checkups? I can't understand why some people are so blind to want to vote on this human rights after all is my right to smoke what ever I want and to have sex with who ever I want.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Riley
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

There already legal in Australia, since they are legal in mine and a few other states. Hardly anyone smokes pot and there is no crime connected with prostitution or drugs. Men or women who work as prostitutes, have to register for a business number ABN, and tax file number and be over 18. They all use condoms or dams and have regular check ups.

We even have legal medical staffed injecting rooms. Having them has stopped IV drug users, leaving used fits on streets, or O.Ding in alleys, etc.

• Login to reply the answers
  • RonJon
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

You are correct. As long as there is a market for pot and prostitutes, they will be available.

To compare them to rape and murder or terrorism is ASININE.

Both should be legalized.(pot and prostitution)

It is senseless that DEA agents risk their lives over marijuana. It doesn't matter how many people they bust, I can still buy a bag of weed whenever.

It is identical to prohibition. It will never work.

• 10 years ago

i dont know, if i could vote i would vote against it because there really isnt any use for it, but if it was legalized i wouldnt really care

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

2012EVERYONE FEARS GOD...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.