Poll/Survey:to love or to hate justin bieber?

i'm confused >.<

so should i be a bieliever? or a bieber hater?

star if you hate bieber

thumbs down the haters if you love bieber

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

really hate him

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

love. but not in the sensual or romantic I love his voice and the way he dance that's all I don't know why so many people hate him he is human being he can't be perfect and about the drug stuff most people do drugs anyway.... sometimes they chose it for personal reasons or sometimes by accident and then are hook up and can't stop.... they shouldn't be mean with him so much because he looks good for a lot of girls it does not mean you should hate him that much that's called jealously at least he doesn't get naked in a video as a lot of other singers do

• 9 years ago

Beilieber. Definitely A Beilieber.

Curse you haters!!!! She's only 10!!!

Bullies.

• 9 years ago

You just want the stars, so I will just tell you that justin bieber sucks

join the dark bieber hater side. we have cookies

Are you surprised we lied about having cookies? :P

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

ive got bieber fever <3

u shud make your own decision or u cud b 1 of those ppl that doesn't rlly care about him

• 9 years ago

Well if you feel like following every passing teenage fad then go right ahead. Personally a big NO from me, even though he lived in my hometown haha

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I can't really say i hate him or love him

he is an artist at his own place so can't judge him

• 9 years ago

First time I heard him I thought a girl was singing but then I searched the song and I'm like o,o ANd well he is pretty gay.

• Darius
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

don't listen to what ppl tell u what to like. Listen to yourself! If you like em then YOU like him if not then YOU dont! Listen to his music and let that make up your mind. Don't be follower be a leader

• ~
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Um. If you're a bieleber (<-- how the fuq do you spell that word??) you're apparently a true justin bieber fan, which i shall never be. you can hate him if you want, i mean it's your opinion. i don't hate him but i'm starting to... always hated his music though. it sucks donkey balls!! xD Haha.

• Me
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I don't hate and I don't love him

I ignore him

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.