Toy Blair says Radical Zionism is the worse threat on this planet today!?

He described zionism as a major nuclear threat saying they concealed weapons since the 1960s and denied them, when asked how did he knew since criticized over Iraq he said he SOLD the weapons to Israel himself, later he described pro zionists as the most aggressive capitalists criminal network from Russia to ever... show more He described zionism as a major nuclear threat saying they concealed weapons since the 1960s and denied them, when asked how did he knew since criticized over Iraq he said he SOLD the weapons to Israel himself, later he described pro zionists as the most aggressive capitalists criminal network from Russia to ever unify world wide using the United States and AIPAC, he described been raped by previous Israeli Prime Ministers bare naked in his office and forced to abide to whatever they wanted to say on television about Iran, he said Iran is no threat to the world but only to Israel becuase they intercepted operations on the ground via Satellites showing atrocities, he believes GW Bush and Chirac where also manipulated using intelligence and black male saying "when it was me, they had photos of my wife with Leonard Cohen doing a 69 and of me with several israeli boys at Londons Blue Angel fetish club on my knees begging them to let me stay christian" .

Blair says Zionism wants to take over the world but saying anything about it will result to racists double standards, Blaire himself is not muslim