Why am I Suddenly getting bruises all over my body?

I'm not getting totally smashed and falling all over the place...Ok. Just within the last 3 months it's like a new frikn bruise on the back of my leg or inner thigh, back of arm, etc. BF says wtf is happening too. I haven't had sex in a over 5 years, a celibacy kick which is tmi, so I'm no... show more I'm not getting totally smashed and falling all over the place...Ok. Just within the last 3 months it's like a new frikn bruise on the back of my leg or inner thigh, back of arm, etc. BF says wtf is happening too. I haven't had sex in a over 5 years, a celibacy kick which is tmi, so I'm no candidate for AIDS. I just started dating a guy and only recently we hit it...but that was only about a month ago way after this bruising started. I had sinus surgery a few days ago so for about three weeks before the surgery doc scripted Augmentin for 2 wks & said I couldn't take my vitamins except for Calcium until a few wks past surgery. Now I'm on Bactrim, Xanax & Darvocet. Those are only dietary changes I can think of. It's very weird. What are the possibilities?
Update: Holy CRUD!! you ppl r frkng the cht out of me!! Maybe I should just call an ambulance right now!! Is there any doc out there?