Partners.org (Partners Inc) Real or Scam?

I found a job on Craig's List getting paid 25 dollars an hour as a data entry job. It seemed legit, until I started to talk to the lady online about it. First off, it is a work at home job, and she said I got "paid sick days". If I make my own hours, and work at home, on my own time, how is "paid... show more I found a job on Craig's List getting paid 25 dollars an hour as a data entry job. It seemed legit, until I started to talk to the lady online about it. First off, it is a work at home job, and she said I got "paid sick days". If I make my own hours, and work at home, on my own time, how is "paid sick days" even possible. Plus, she told me the company pays for a free laptop but I have to buy the software for it and installation which adds to 357 dollars. She says they'll reimburse me for it with my first check. She said they'd train me, and the training is paid. But everything is done via internet and E-Mail. The job is for a health company called Partner's Inc. www.partners.org Real or scam?
Update: Kittysue - that's exactly what I thought. Once they asked me for the money, I was like this is a scam, then when I searched the website, they didn't have any job openings for a data entry position - it wasn't even listed on the careers site. I went with my guts, and declined the job.