Blair says "Radical Islam" is the greatest threat to the world. How about Lying Imperialistic War Criminals?

Where are the WMD, you poodle?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-11182225
Update: We work during the day.
Update 2: You put your money on Blair? Then YOU tell me where the WMD are.
Update 3: rightwing nightwing: 1. I know exactly what Bush said. He lied. 2. The UN did NOT agree. 3. Those Democrats that voted for the war are just as imperialistic as Bush. Those who voted against deserve respect. 4. The war was illegal and Bush killed far more people than Saddam. When is Bush's trial and when is... show more rightwing nightwing:
1. I know exactly what Bush said. He lied.
2. The UN did NOT agree.
3. Those Democrats that voted for the war are just as imperialistic as Bush. Those who voted against deserve respect.
4. The war was illegal and Bush killed far more people than Saddam. When is Bush's trial and when is Blair's trial?
Update 4: nobody died when Clinton lied, andy g. better he get a ******* than kill innocent people for a lie.
Update 5: terrorist network? lmao! why bother making up facts now?
Update 6: "At least some of Rome's neighbors wanted to be Roman." lmao, what a tool...