Are white people more attractive than other races?

Some people say whites are more attractive because they have more symmetrical features, others say it's just society that makes whites more desired than other races, what do you think?, it's true that most sex symbols are white so I don't really know. Anyway, of course there are many ugly white people,... show more Some people say whites are more attractive because they have more symmetrical features, others say it's just society that makes whites more desired than other races, what do you think?, it's true that most sex symbols are white so I don't really know.
Anyway, of course there are many ugly white people, I'm not asking if every white person is more attractive than their non-white counterparts, that, of course, is absurd, what I'm asking is if being white makes you more likely to be attractive.
Update: I am black, what makes you think I'm a white racist, I'm just asking a question, if you're gonna give a nasty answer like that then don't bother, it's that simple.