Are white people more attractive than other races?

Some people say whites are more attractive because they have more symmetrical features, others say it's just society that makes whites more desired than other races, what do you think?, it's true that most sex symbols are white so I don't really know.

Anyway, of course there are many ugly white people, I'm not asking if every white person is more attractive than their non-white counterparts, that, of course, is absurd, what I'm asking is if being white makes you more likely to be attractive.

I am black, what makes you think I'm a white racist, I'm just asking a question, if you're gonna give a nasty answer like that then don't bother, it's that simple.

• JayJay
    Favorite Answer

Not necessarily...every race has pretty and not so pretty people. I dont think any race is the best.

Living in N. America, the media as I see it, tends to portray whites more often then other races. It depends what you mean by attractive. Are you asking in a sexual manner or to appeal to the masses in a media context? Sexually I don't think so (that's your main question), but the fact that the vestiges of racism still linger "going white" on tv and magazines to try and sell products seems like a safe choice for those who are racist, and would less likely buy a product that depicted a minority. Im part white and I don't think it makes me any more or less attractive if that's what your main and only question is, but for media i.e. tv I do think its preferred.

of course not,in every race u have good looking ppl some even ugly,but i wouldn't say that white ppl r more attractive because in truth and infact they really aren't that good looking. it is true that society does indeed make it appears that white ppl r more attractive than other races.in my opinion the most attractive ppl are mixed ppl that have some amount of black in them, they i consider more attractive probably because of the different ethinc groups combined.

not at all. i'd much rather date a person of color than a white person. (im a blue-eyed blonde girl)

i think they are very handsome. what every girl looks in a guy for is basically, protection. big arms for you to hold them. things like that, you know? i love it too. its what makes a GUY, a GUY.

alot of white guys can't supply that.

i have no problem with dating someone with color. i think they're aboslutely cute.

im not ugly either, i assure you. and im reasonably picky. so if im picky but i like people of color, then it shouldnt be such a hassle for other people to be the same way that aren't picky.

the answer is simple white people are more attractive to white people and other people are more attractive to their races.

for example a black guy is more attractive to a black guy than a white guy.

Nah dude, iv'e seen hot black chiks, sum spanish, ohhhhhh tan hot sexy GERMANS!!! ther's gunna be a hot chick in every race wer ever.... dont forget wat u see on tv and ****, wid all dat makeup taht white ***** might be as ugly as my dog! LOL

GET A LIFE YOU RACIST POSING AS A BLACK PERSON TRYING TO MAKE US LOOK BAD!

HELL NAWWW.

I find them boring. I'd rather date someone exotic, haha.