What would the economics of free world society be like with no money?

Would it be barter and trade or create it for ourselves through responsibility? Why dont schools teach us to DIY our needs. An education in hydroponics and agriculture should be mandatory. If we want an education about solar energy and electric magnetic generators and advanced tech...then we can learn from... show more Would it be barter and trade or create it for ourselves through responsibility?

Why dont schools teach us to DIY our needs. An education in hydroponics and agriculture should be mandatory. If we want an education about solar energy and electric magnetic generators and advanced tech...then we can learn from others and a community that is mutual towards each other and cares. We have the love, knowledge and will to do so...why isnt it happening.

Are people enslaved by money without knowing it?
People will kill and die for the sole cause of bettering themselves financially. If people, for example, were to kill and die for the government on a large scale we would then consider those people to be enslaved by their government, wouldn't we? Slavery is being controlled from birth without the option of making your own decisions. Does anyone in the United States really have a choice of whether or not to be controlled by money, with every decision revolving around money and in the end does that only further our greedy nature?

The major problem is people WANTING to have things brought to them and being lazy. i dont want a corporation to represent the human race or corporations. i want the human race, life on this planet, and all things in existence to represent itself. no logos attached.

And then we try to give money more credit to itself being treating economics as a science.......its really just ludicrous.
Update: now how i get the submissive masses to follow? lol.
Update 2: im kidding. following creates a sense of collective interest and that ends up being dangerous. people need to simply understand and grasp these concepts. your dreams wont die....just the superficial ones will. and to all the people who answer...seriously....i do care about you just about as much as a i care for... show more im kidding. following creates a sense of collective interest and that ends up being dangerous. people need to simply understand and grasp these concepts. your dreams wont die....just the superficial ones will. and to all the people who answer...seriously....i do care about you just about as much as a i care for myself...if even more.
4 answers 4