Is this Tinnitus Permanent?

So i wen't to the rockstar fesival and, all was well until this one airbourne band came on. They were really loud and high toned. So after a hour of them playing we heard a7x and disturbed. On the way out to the car i noticed my ears felt clogged and i couldnt hear. I just though it would last 20 min or so. But... show more So i wen't to the rockstar fesival and, all was well until this one airbourne band came on. They were really loud and high toned. So after a hour of them playing we heard a7x and disturbed. On the way out to the car i noticed my ears felt clogged and i couldnt hear. I just though it would last 20 min or so. But it's been 2 days and it's not gotten much better. I though it was gone but it came back again, i noticed its rlly bad when i wake up. I wanted to know if it was perm or what? im only 14. And life would hell with this.

My symptoms.

- Clogged ear sensation
- Ringing Noise
- Everything is a higher pitch now. I didn't even reconize the phone ring because it snded so much different.
- ear ache
- Some sounds make this really high pitch noise when heard
- I hear random noises....