Christians: Tell Me About Faith In God And How You Are Incorruptible To The Things Going On In This World?

In the past couple of years I've been noticing things going on that made me think " I really need God" not because of the selfish reason of not going to hell to save myself but every time I've did something as "Sin" in the eyes of God, It was always this voice in my head telling me that... show more In the past couple of years I've been noticing things going on that made me think " I really need God" not because of the selfish reason of not going to hell to save myself but every time I've did something as "Sin" in the eyes of God, It was always this voice in my head telling me that it was wrong and It hurt me in my heart. And It has been a habitual thing over and over again. But as of lately I have been living right and I'm currently studying the Bible daily... but I'm not not there yet. So to the real Christians who do not look down their nose at people and are In "The Book Of Life" I just want to let you know that my life's goal now is to be like you and with you when that time comes... so until then pray for me and tell me about your faith in God...