Christians: Tell Me About Faith In God And How You Are Incorruptible To The Things Going On In This World?

In the past couple of years I've been noticing things going on that made me think " I really need God" not because of the selfish reason of not going to hell to save myself but every time I've did something as "Sin" in the eyes of God, It was always this voice in my head telling me that it was wrong and It hurt me in my heart. And It has been a habitual thing over and over again. But as of lately I have been living right and I'm currently studying the Bible daily... but I'm not not there yet. So to the real Christians who do not look down their nose at people and are In "The Book Of Life" I just want to let you know that my life's goal now is to be like you and with you when that time comes... so until then pray for me and tell me about your faith in God...

Favorite Answer

Hello Mark. Yes, my prayer is for you that you may really know Him.

Jesus is my Lord and my Savior because one day, I realized that I needed Him. My life was going along pretty good but, I knew that something was missing. I sat down and told God that I believed in Him but, that I didn't love Him. He caused something to happen in my life and brought people into my life that love Jesus. It was not a coincidence. It was me asking Him to help me love him. He did. I would like to give you this letter.

THE FATHER’S LOVE LETTER

You may not know me, but I know everything about you. Psalm 139:1

I know when you sit down and when you rise up. Psalm 139:2

I am familiar with all your ways. Psalm 139:3

Even the very hairs on your head are numbered. Matthew 10:29-31

For you were made in my image. Genesis 1:27

In me you live and move and have your being. Acts 17:28

For you are my offspring. Acts 17:28

I knew you even before you were conceived. Jeremiah 1:4-5

I chose you when I planned creation. Ephesians 1:11-12

You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in my book. Psalm 139:15-16

I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live. Acts 17:26

You are fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14

I knit you together in your mother's womb. Psalm 139:13

And brought you forth on the day you were born. Psalm 71:6

I have been misrepresented by those who don't know me. John 8:41-44

I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression of love. 1 John 4:16

And it is my desire to lavish my love on you. 1 John 3:1

Simply because you are my child and I am your Father. 1 John 3:1

I offer you more than your earthly father ever could. Matthew 7:11

For I am the perfect father. Matthew 5:48

Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand. James 1:17

For I am your provider and I meet all your needs. Matthew 6:31-33

My plan for your future has always been filled with hope. Jeremiah 29:11

Because I love you with an everlasting love. Jeremiah 31:3

My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore. Psalms 139:17-18

And I rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17

I will never stop doing good to you. Jeremiah 32:40

For you are my treasured possession. Exodus 19:5

I desire to establish you with all my heart and all my soul. Jeremiah 32:41

And I want to show you great and marvelous things. Jeremiah 33:3

If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me. Deuteronomy 4:29

Delight in me and I will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

For it is I who gave you those desires. Philippians 2:13

I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine. Ephesians 3:20

For I am your greatest encourager. 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17

I am also the Father who comforts you in all your troubles. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4

When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you. Psalm 34:18

As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart. Isaiah 40:11

One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes. Revelation 21:3-4

And I'll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth. Revelation 21:3-4

I am your Father, and I love you even as I love my son, Jesus. John 17:23

For in Jesus, my love for you is revealed. John 17:26

He is the exact representation of my being. Hebrews 1:3

He came to demonstrate that I am for you, not against you. Romans 8:31

And to tell you that I am not counting your sins. 2 Corinthians 5:18-19

Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled. 2 Corinthians 5:18-19

His death was the ultimate expression of my love for you. 1 John 4:10

I gave up everything I loved that I might gain your love. Romans 8:31-32

If you receive the gift of my son Jesus, you receive me. 1 John 2:23

And nothing will ever separate you from my love again. Romans 8:38-39

Come home and I'll throw the biggest party heaven has ever seen. Luke 15:7

I have always been Father, and will always be Father. Ephesians 3:14-15

My question is…Will you be my child? John 1:12-13

I am waiting for you. Luke 15:11-32

Love, Almighty God.

Actually we are very capable of being corrupted. That is why the Bible says that following the Lord is very hard, because we are trying not to give into the things that most people just give in to. Most unbelievers can walk through life untouched because they have already given in and have no temptation. Also...being a Christian opens your eyes up to a lot more than what unbelievers see. Its like watching a movie where you know things that the people who are in the movie don't know. We see where the world is headed and we see how so many people live their lives, and we want to tell them "hey look, it doesn't have to be this way."

Also...maybe by incorruptible you mean...we are able to deal with things easier(hardships in the world). Having God on my side makes me feel like I can get through anything...and it's true! I will pray for you...just know that all believers struggle...which means we are on the right path!!!

yes, my friend, God bless you, i will pray for you. i came to Jesus at age 14 after reading the Bible. i had always gone to church, but never knew Him. i did not know anything about salvation. the type of worship i was in was rote phrases over and over, ritualistic worship. i never met the Holy Spirit in that church i grew up in. never met Him until i read the Bible.

fastforward to when i was 29 and married; the Lord led my husband and i to a beautiful place of love called the Church of the Nazarene. i will be 50 years old this month and i still go there.

renew your mind daily with the Scriptures and with prayer, follow the lead of the Holy Spirit. find a good Bible-based church with other believers so you will have brothers and sisters in Christ. these are all ways of helping us keep on track, keeping oneself free from the ways of the world.

i'm very happy for you and your newfound faith. again, may God bless you abundantly in this life and thereafter.

• Rob P

I greet you with Love Eternal Mark. I pray you peace, love and joy as you journey with God.

Faith is a funny expression and is one that is oft misused, misapplied and misunderstood. Faith is "required" when one cannot overcome the doubting within their minds. Faith is but a step, a rung, in the path to God. Many religions preach Faith as the destination when in fact it is but only a part of it and not at all the destination.

It has been long taught by the great spiritual masters of our time that an open and loving heart, with no judgments within, need not require Faith as it has become One with the Father. Thus does it become self evident that Love, eternal and divine, becomes the key.

We are created in the likeness of God. This does not mean our physical appearance. It means Life itself, of which we are a small portion of. At our greatest source, the essence of Life itself, there is nothing that can be corrupted thus we are free. Only our own fears and judgments bind us, nothing else.

I have come to see that God, or which ever name one prefers, is Light, Life and Love. Become One with this and simply BE Light, Life and Love.

Thank you for allowing me to share.

Blessings

Well first off, we're not incorruptable in this flesh..............someday we will shed this earthly tent and put on a new and incorruptable body. But until then, we are called to live as Christ.

I will certainly pray for you.

We are all sinners in need of salvation. Once a person realizes that truth, then they can be truly saved. My advice to you:

Pray daily (talk to Him)

Stay in the word

Put on the full armor of God daily (Ephesians 6)

• Rick31

I keep my eyes upon the Lord with daily prayer and Bible reading so I can cope with the temptations of the secular world who doesn't understand because they have not discovered the wonders of Christ. We all need God.

Faith is a word of meanings and needs rightly dividing its presents. Faith is one word that has become most in trouble as to know Truth of the truth.

Faith and faith are important to know just as scribes in the Old testament put capitals in unusual place , they were put for reason; we in the west take no note of this as thus mixing language up to lose in its perfection, thought, and by this as lost, Faith becomes lessen in our faith on less sent.

As Faith is heaven….. as what one think heaven to be , That’s why so many Faith’s in the World…. for heaven wants charge and as spoken the bible ‘the battle is in heaven’.And there can only be one heaven in charge, One.

But faith is not the same as the world, Faiths; for faith is the works of Faith that one believes, Faith but not the Faith is the out come, but faith be the works, teaching, prophesy, commandment, the bible are the Faith but faith is in/by/ through Jesus Christ the person as one go through Him we are then one in faith an jesus is called the Prophecy . As we come to understand/believe that faith is workings of each, Father and Son as one, we will understand two types of faith belonging that made the whole, the Holy Spirit. And when in loves in faith we will be of the Holy Spirit as ours when indeed we put on Lord; that is heaven, in the Father. in your walk as ours.

We who believe in the image of God is Christ, will also believe by faith, in makes us true to our Faith which is true heaven.

Carey

Source(s): Church of the Father and the Son,In You

I will pray for you if you believe thats what you need. my advice to you would become at peace with yourself, and be happy , as this is what god really wants (in my belief) treat others as you wish to be treated , a great way to get a feeling of christ is go to a charismatic worship session, theyre amazing

also be open to to fact that you could of course be completely wrong and be open to conversations with people of different belief about their beliefs

Source(s): I am hugely christian.
  • Pamela

don't be like me

be like Jesus

the only way to be the kind of child our Father can be proud of is to be in constant contact with Him-

make the fear of the Lord and the life and love of Jesus our highest priority.

when we acknowledge Jesus' sacrifice and God's unconditional love for us- we can then let that grace and love flow from them- thru us- to others.

reading the bible and prayer are both basic and necessary-

allow the Holy Spirit access to your life- trust and obey for there's no other way to be happy in Jesus but to trust and obey:)

it's all easier said than done but that's the journey:) hang in there:)

I couldn't imagine trying to live this life without Jesus!