Was Dale Earnhardt Junior really on a NAVY SEAL Sniper Team in Desert Storm?

I received a chain letter today which stated how Dale Earnhardt Junior won his NAVY cross for his actions on a SEAL Sniper team, according to the report Junior has 19 confirmed combat kill's.

I know that Junior went to military school but did not know he actually enlisted and won the NAVY cross...anyone have more info on this?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Oh Geez, I thought Junior was over-hyped-and overrated before, but this is getting ridiculous. Now Jr is stealing honor from true heroes, whether he put this info our or not, the delusional Jr nation is going to believe it.

• Rick31
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

No. Desert Storm was almost 20 years ago making Junior about 13-14 year old at the time. He did not serve in the military.

• Steffy
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Uhhh no Junior was only 13 when he was in Military school. So I don't think he was a sniper in Desert Storm.

• Will
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

This one is pretty bad, but you only have yourself to blame for even reading the stupid thing.

Junior was twelve years old when Desert Storm started.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Dude Jr was in high school in 1991.

• 9 years ago

It wasn't Desert Storm, it was Vietnam.

• 9 years ago

damn! you've done it now! you blew his cover. well, hell, cat's out of the bag now. he's also a double agent working for the KGB and secretly reporting back to the CIA. you realize we've probably just signed his death warrant? i shutter to think what will happen when the russians get wind of this

@jrh88er: isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? aren't you stealing honors from hero's when you pretend to be a pilot?

• Hootie
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Of course he was. He was able to do more than attend military school. There are such a thing as "breaks" and that is when he was able to carry out his missions. He is a humble person and never wanted this leaked to the public. This is only going to increase his popularity which is something he was trying to avoid.

• 9 years ago

No...but I hear he has $20,000,000.00 in diamonds somewhere in Africa and needs your help obtaining them....for a small fee!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I thought that he served as a Ninja door gunner on the space shuttle.............

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.