Steam connection fail and makes me refresh login?

recently i got modern warfare 2 (mw2) on steam and sharing accounts with some of my friends (i only have modern warfare on that account)

when i play modern warfare sometimes it just quits unexpectedly and says steam connection fail and makes me refresh my login, and when i type in the password again it says "your steam account is currently used by another machine, please shut down steam on your other machine before loggin in again"

i wonder why if my friend can log on then why can't i?? how come they can log on and log me out of my steam??? this is seriously ticking me off and steam is coming out of my ears. do i have to change some sort of setting or something? anyone giving me a solution is a guaranteed easy 10 points thx.

P.S. Dont tell me to change the password cuz im not planning to

Favorite Answer

I had that same issue when I was playing ESF. Steam doesn't allow you to use your account at the same time. Your friend will have to create his own account and buy MW2, that's how they make their money. If everyone logged into your account to play MW2, then Steam would be out of business.

Steam Refresh Login

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awzS9

Reinstall your steam. Go to your steam folder delete everything except for the steam exe & steamapps folder.

"Ugly" The word stirs up a lot of anger and insecurity and me and I'm sure many other people. We all have insecurities, we've all felt ugly. It's a mean word, who's to say who's ugly? It makes me really judgemental towards the person who says it.