"Russia plans to invade United States"?

i was reading this from an article please read it and tell my what you think Recent threats from terrorist bin Laden, and growing evidence that "suitcase nukes" are in the hands of terrorist organizations, may indicate the approaching fulfillment of two Our Lady of the Roses prophecies: (1) that Russia... show more i was reading this from an article please read it and tell my what you think

Recent threats from terrorist bin Laden, and growing evidence that "suitcase nukes" are in the hands of terrorist organizations, may indicate the approaching fulfillment of two Our Lady of the Roses prophecies: (1) that Russia plans to invade the United States with "missiles" and (2) a prophetic vision given to Veronica on March 26, 1983 of a nuclear warhead in an abandoned New York City subway tunnel.

Numerous articles on November 10, 2001 indicate that the terrorist bin Laden possesses and is willing to use nuclear weapons against the United States:

Osama bin Laden claims today that he has nuclear weapons and is ready to use them. “We have chemical and nuclear weapons as a deterrent and if America used them against us we reserve the right to use them,” two Pakistani newspapers quote him as saying.
(Bin Laden makes nuclear threat, London Times, November 10, 2001)

Iraq's Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden are working together on the operational coordination of a potential terrorist nuclear attack on the West, according to DEBKA-Net-Weekly. Hussein ordered his top nuclear scientists to make devices in stock ready for arming earlier this week – the first time this order has ever been issued.
(Bin Laden - Saddam Nuclear Pact?, WorldNetDaily, November 10, 2001)

Osama bin Laden may have already shipped weapons of mass destruction to the U.S. Pakistan's Frontier Post says the Al-Qaida network has transported nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons there. It claims at least two briefcases containing nuclear weapons may have reached U.S. shores.
(Bin Laden may have shipped nuclear bomb to U.S., November 10, 2001
13 answers 13