Who agrees with me that people underrate Michelle Mccool?

People say she's awful in the ring and mic. I don't find any of them true. First, she's one of the diva who improved the most since her debut (I mean look at her debut and her match now) unlike *cough* Kelly Kelly *Cough*and not only she improved, she can put up great match. Second, she not awful at mic at all. In fact, I think she's the most talented diva at mic currently. I mean, just look how much heat Mccool gets (well besides Vickie Guerrero. lol). And I can't believe some people are saying Michelle Mccool only got into top place just because she married Taker. Do you agree that people underrate Michelle Mccool way too much?

@DirtyDivas

Dude if you serioudly think Kelly Kelly has any talent in ring... Man you would think Hornswoggle wrestle like Benoit

@ Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom: Yes she's not great in ring as Moolah and Micke and Holly was but right now, there's not that many divas who's better wrestler than Michelle is (except for Gail, Natalaya, Melina, Beth)

• Best Answer

People underrate Michelle McCool because she's not as great as the WWE and her fans make her out to be. There is nothing special about her and if she was not with The Undertaker she would not be where she is today. She would've probably been released along time ago like the rest of the Divas from 2005. Yeah Michelle has improved, but I would not put her on the same level as the Fabulous Moolah, Mickie James, Molly Holly, or Jacqueline.

Definetly,many people are saying that she can't wrestle and the only reason she won the divas and women's title was because she is with the Undertaker. Michelle McCool is one of talented divas the WWE has today. Sure,she isn't that good of a wrestler like Gail Kim and Natalya,but she is still good. She is a above average in the ring and has pretty decent mic skills. She can cut a promo and put on a good match. She can hold her own in the ring aswell. She isn't bad like many people say she is,she isn't great but she is good.

• Cris

Yes she is underrated and is the most talented diva in the roster right now. She can make good matches if they let divas matches go on longer. @DirtyDivas Kelly Kelly has no wrestling skills I think they basically hired her because she was hot, she has no wrestling/mic skills thats the reason they don't give her time on the show and I'm glad they don't give her time because she is just making the divas look worse.

Michelle should definetly go for the title. She is a great athelte and she proved herself from back on 2004 coming right out of the Diva Search. Michelle is an amazing wrestler and I she could beat a handful of the women on Raw. As for Beth, sure she is strong but she couldn't handle the speed of Michelle. Hopefully she will get drafted after Wrestlemania because it is about time she gets the chance. She has been with Smackdown for 3 years and we all need change! Michelle is that change!

• Michelle wouldve been on top even if she didnt date Undertaker.

Michelle is one of the most talented divas in WWE history.

Ppl say she sucks b/c shes skinny, but from what I know, size doesnt determine skill. Michelle is a history maker. She will also win the Unified Divas title too. Michelle doesnt deserve all the hate, she is amazing. Most of the haters are bandwagoners & ppl who hate heels. They also say she botches, but have you ever seen her do it?

I understand her accent too, she has a central Florida accent, I didnt know that was so bad. She is funny on the mic, & can give a good promo.

I wouldn't say she is underrated... although personally I think Layla is overrated and Michelle should be the 'actual' women's champion. Michelle definately has some talent and she's probably my favourite smackdown diva, but I really don't like her when she's on the mic... especially at the moment. The whole "flawless" thing is sooooo annoying...

McCool wrestling wise is the best diva so im happy for her success. Although stealing the Styles Clash was tasteless.

She's A Terrific Performer

Her Mic Skills Are Just Annoying.

• I agree 100%. She has improved 10000000x since her debut. She has great mic skills too. Dumbasses who say shes too annoying, thats her gimmick, if she wasn't annoying she wasn't doing her job. I'm a laycool fan and I hope they win at NoC.

I believe she is best women wrestler out of tna and wwe. she is just a great performer. she is pretty good on the mic too. she makes me laugh sometimes.