Soccer (football) vs. American football?

Which do you think sport requires more skill? Personally, I think soccer (football) does. You can't just stand there and tackle people in soccer (football) like you can in American football. Also, if you compare the players on each sport, there are seldom any obese soccer players like there are football... show more Which do you think sport requires more skill?
Personally, I think soccer (football) does. You can't just stand there and tackle people in soccer (football) like you can in American football. Also, if you compare the players on each sport, there are seldom any obese soccer players like there are football players.
Soccer players don't suck oxygen on the sidelines
The fields are bigger.
We don't wear 20lbs. of padding, only shin guards.
We don't stop the game every 15 seconds.
Our seasons are longer.
Our fields are bigger.
We actually have a World Cup.
We have a goalie, so it's harder to make points.
The goal is smaller in soccer, other than the endzone which is as wide as the field.
We actually use our feet, so it's harder to control the ball, other than just holding it like they do in American football.

I'm probably missing alot of other facts, but you get my drift, right?
What are your thoughts?
In soccer you can't break an opponents momentum by calling a time out.
Update: alot (i'n not saying all, but a good few) of American football players are rather conceited. Whenever someone makes a touchdown, they act like it was just them that made the touchdown. I garuntee you that 99.9% of the touchdowns made couldnt have been made without the rest of the team.
Update 2: You also have more than one game per week, we don't get taken off the field unless someone's injured