Can you please translate these words into Welsh?

It's a bit of a random list. The reason I'm asking on here is because I've tried putting a few of the more specific ones into a dictionary and it couldn't come up with a translation, so I figured here was the best place to ask as humans will know if there's a word which means the same thing or... show more It's a bit of a random list. The reason I'm asking on here is because I've tried putting a few of the more specific ones into a dictionary and it couldn't come up with a translation, so I figured here was the best place to ask as humans will know if there's a word which means the same thing or not! Anyway, the words:

Oxbow, glacial, fjord, lava, underground, artificial, rift, ephemeral, intermittent, meromictic
Ducks, sheep, wheat, geese, hay, barn, orchard, straw, dairy, fields
Willow, beech, oak, cherry, apple, spruce, redwood, ash, gum, fir
Barge, narrowboat, ferry, canoe, speedboat, kayak, freighter, submarine, gondola, punt
1 answer 1