J. Alexander from America's Next Top Model..?!?

Is J. Alexander a guy or a girl?! haha not to be rude or anything.. but im just curious.

Favorite Answer

Ms. J Alexander is 100% male...though he has dressed in drag many times. He is multi-faceted in that he not only is THE runway coach extraordinaire...but he also designs and sews most of the fashions you see him wearing on ANTM...he is also a father!

• richo

J. Alexander, from time to time credited as Jay Alexander or Marshall & Alexander, is an American entertainer and previous style who teaches runway fashions the thank you to stroll gracefully. additionally well-referred to as "pass over J. Alexander" and "Queen of the Catwalk," HE has been a decide on u.s.'s next precise style for the reason that cycle 5 and a runway coach on the tutor because of the fact the 1st cycle

J. Alexander is a guy, when I first started watching ANTM I asked myself the same question lol

Miss J is a male.