Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Dem Jerry Brown Acting Very Lazy .. Is He Conceding Defeat in the California Governorship Race vs. M. Whitman?

Meg Whitman...

\Polls?

Update:

Meg Whitman is a billionaire.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Doug B
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Whitman has spent $104 million of her own money on the campaign. Brown has spent about $633,000. As of this week, they are in a statistical dead heat.

Brown, a man known for studying Eastern philosophy, is letting Whitman expend all her energy on attacks early. People are already sick of the near-constant barrage of Whitman ads, and her refusal to actually engage with the press. Expect Jerry to come on strong in the next few weeks.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think he's acting lazy, he's just working within his budget. I've seen quite a bit of advertising on his part, but Meg Whitman is a multimillionaire, your typical wealthy Republican who has never been in Politics, started e-bay and made her fortune that way and is using her own money to to slam dunk Jerry Brown who has been in politics for 40 years, was the Governor of California, the Mayor of Oakland and I believe he's in the state of California Congress. There's no way in hell she'll win. Californians will be getting rid of a Republican multimillionaire, who only bankrupted the state and I think Californians have had it with rich Republicans who no about running the state.

• Tootoy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Jerry Brown knows he doesn't have to campaign as hard as Whitman. And he can see the results in November.

• guenin
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

As a real conservative, i do in contrast to the two certainly one of them. absolutely everyone who thinks that 'FeeBay' Whitman will enable Californians save extra of their money is ineffective incorrect. as far as i'm in touch, California is a lost reason. you are going to be able to besides bypass with the devil you already know, Jerry Brown.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • She is desperate, you can tell by her ads. One of which says that Jerry Brown bankrupted the school district. In the State of California, mayors have nothing to do with the school districts, they report directly to the state. Gaud if she can't even get that right, what chance do we have if she's elected. SCARY!

Source(s): Work in Education
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What are you mumbling about, boy? Nobody pays any attention to California. It's not real and it's all made out of rubber.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.