Dina W
Lv 6
Dina W asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 9 years ago

Would you vote for a Conservative that wanted to deregulate, cut taxes, get rid of the IRS,?

believes that mandated hospital emergency treatment for illegal aliens should be ceased and that assistance from charities should instead be sought because there should be no federal mandates on providing health care for illegal aliens

believes children born in the U.S. to illegal aliens should not be granted automatic birthright citizenship.[56] He has called for a new Constitutional amendment to revise fourteenth amendment principles and "end automatic birthright citizenship,"[57] and believes that welfare issues are directly tied to the illegal immigration problem

climate change is not a "major problem threatening civilization

rejects universal health care, believing that the more government interferes in medicine, the higher prices rise and the less efficient care becomes

repeal of the seventeenth amendment

Update:

Strongly pro-life, feels it should be left up to the states to decide

Update 2:

believes that Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than individuals. Racists believe that all individuals who share superficial physical characteristics are alike: as collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups. By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called 'diversity' actually perpetuate racism. Their obsession with racial group identity is inherently racist

Update 3:

would substantially reduce the government's role in individual lives and in the functions of foreign and domestic states; he says Republicans have lost their commitment to limited government and have become the party of big government.[74] He would eliminate many federal government agencies, such as the U.S. Department of Education,[75] the U.S. Department of Energy, the U.S. Department of Commerce,[76] the US Department of Health and Human Services,[76] the Department of Homeland Security, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), the Interstate Commerce Commission and the Internal Revenue Service

Update 4:

Obamabot..

Your answer indicates that you know nothing about Ron Paul.... because this is his platform..

Funny how people support people yet know nothing about them

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Pfo
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Possibly.

• 9 years ago

Of course not.

1) I'm not sure why you are so cruel to illegals. They have had a rough life and often work hard.

2) Climate Change is obviously threatening civilization. If you happened to live in the Alaskan Atolls, and the 'perma frost' is no longer permanent, wrecking your home, you might think differently. I could give you millions of other examples. the fact that the climate ir warming is no longer in dispute with any significant number of climatologists.

3) I'm not sure why you are so cruel to the 30 odd million who don't have health insurance, and many of those with

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I sometimes vote for a candidate, either Republican or Democrat, who has some conservative views.

I agree with the first statement.

I disagree with the second statement.

I am not personally knowledgeable enough to have a solid opinion on climate change, but think that it might become a serious problem in the future.

The US is not planning on implementing universal health care.

• 9 years ago

Yes I would.

Our current mess of a government is driving us bankrupt and off a cliff. When the dollar is destroyed, you'll see how many become "poor" overnight and how much civil unrest is created.

What exactly are your arguments against those positions?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idea to the Republicans just get a list of those on SOCIAL SECURITY and have them mail 20% directly to the RNC! The RNC has the WALL STREET, K-Street and Oil Companies making direct deposits!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Haha, no, nobody in their right mind would ever vote for such a nutcase.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.