Is treatment for high testosterone / PCOS imperative for females' health?

I'm 19 and I went to the doctor to see what I can do about hair growth on my stomach and chest and my blood test showed that my testosterone was around 17 (normal range for female my age is 0.8 to 7.4). So I've been taking some herbal pills given to me by my doctor like aptogen and ovablend and the decrease... show more I'm 19 and I went to the doctor to see what I can do about hair growth on my stomach and chest and my blood test showed that my testosterone was around 17 (normal range for female my age is 0.8 to 7.4). So I've been taking some herbal pills given to me by my doctor like aptogen and ovablend and the decrease in my libido makes me want to stop taking it and just pay for electrolysis or something. I'm not worried about PCOS affecting my fertility because at this point I don't want kids and I can always adopt but is lowering my testosterone crucial to my health in other ways?
Update: In response to 3rd answer my blood sugar was tested and it showed that it was normal but my doctor said that didn't mean much since it varies a lot throughout the day.
So if I have elevated insulin then does that mean I'll most likely become diabetic later on in life?