Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Are there any free weekend or after-school Law teams and mock trails for High school students in Brooklyn ?

I want to attend a free Law team or mock trails program, but they don't have any in my high school. I am in 9th grade and I want to know if they have any programs like that in Brooklyn or somewhere around there. Does anyone know if there is any after- school or weekend program like that in Brooklyn ? If anyone knows can you please let me know, and also let me know if I need some special qualities to register for it ? I go to a Public school so all the programs I attend are free and I don't pay anything. That was why I was saying a free law team or mock trail program. If anyone knows one, please let me know.

Favorite Answer

I suggest you contact a local law school. Or find a law firm willing to spend 2 minutes talking to you. Your high school counselor should also be able to find out about this for you. She/he should have access to law school information in your area. Any requirements will be available as well as contact information.

Good luck.

Source(s): I teach high school.

High School...Good Times! I went to a small High School....approximately a hundred and fifty in my graduating elegance. I was once Prom Queen. Class President (till Senior 12 months, I did not run as I did not wish to be the only to need to arrange the entire reunions!) Honor Roll-four.zero GPA Captain of Varsity Dance Team. Involved in Ballet Classes, Jazz Classes Senior Year Voted: Most Friendly, Best Wheels, Most Likely to Suceed, Most Popular, Most Photogenic I labored Part-time at a craft retailer, approximately 10 hours/week. I had a few cash however now not plenty. I had plenty of peers and a fine boyfriend (who I married and we have now been in combination for eight years, married for four and feature two daughters and a million one the best way) I partied, alot. I drank moderately. No medications or some thing of that nature. Just a laugh occasions, in which I reside the one factor to do on weekends is praty...we lived within the center of nowhere! Now... I am a SAHM. I reside for my children and my husband. I can do anything I wish as I have reply to no person. My husband makes an overly well dwelling so I can do/purchase anything I wish. I don't have very many peers anymore, only some very near peers. I nonetheless love to bounce. I on no account drink, alcohol offers me complications. It's like High School however 10 occasions larger!!! But the first-class facet of my lifestyles is being in a position to be with my children 24/7! They are potent! I went to tuition and acquired a measure in nursing and labored facet-time till my moment baby was once born, I a lot decide on the laid again subculture of being at house!