Can an illegal immigrant go through naturalization process?

Hi, my brothers and i were brought to the U.S. as little kids, me and my twin were only 6 at the time. we are both 18 now and still maintain the in our same status. "illegal". we hate being called illegal or immigrant because we are americanized and barely speak our own language let alone read or write in... show more Hi, my brothers and i were brought to the U.S. as little kids, me and my twin were only 6 at the time. we are both 18 now and still maintain the in our same status. "illegal". we hate being called illegal or immigrant because we are americanized and barely speak our own language let alone read or write in it. we are getting older and i never knew how hard life was going to be knowing that we have to live in fear of being deported. i personaly know nothing about my country which is Brazil, all i know is that i have cousins whom i dont remember or seen before and they have nice beaches. I am trying to figure out if there is anyway possible for us to gain atleast a social security or go through naturalization process? We really need help, please is there any way? thanks
11 answers 11