I need some serious advice, can anyone please help? VERY LONG AND I AM SORRY FOR THAT?

I'll explain what happened first. my "fiancee" of 6 years called me today and told me his boss(my dad) dropped him off at the ER to get hisself looked at because he got hurt at work. He comes home 2 1/2- 3hours later telling me that he wasa registered in the ER and triaged, but they wanted him to... show more I'll explain what happened first. my "fiancee" of 6 years called me today and told me his boss(my dad) dropped him off at the ER to get hisself looked at because he got hurt at work. He comes home 2 1/2- 3hours later telling me that he wasa registered in the ER and triaged, but they wanted him to change into a gown to be looked at, he didnt want to because he stunk from work, and he was really dirty.So, he went home to take a shower, and they told him he can do so without signing out (just walk out,basically) and that he can come back when he's done and be seen without re-registering, just walk back in and give them his name and they'll take him back to start off where they left off. OK, of course this is bullshit. he is a compulsive liar, and i'm really fed up, i don't want to get into ALL the bullshit that he's put me thru...and my stupid *** sticks around but this is what i'm asking: first: what would you do/how would you react? 2nd(he gets angry and defensive when he's caught or on the verge of being caught)how do i get the truth out of him, as in what was he really doing? 3rd how do i prove to him that i know he's lying? mind you, i called the registration desk at the hospital and they gave me what time he registered (which was 10:05 & he told me he was registered at around 5pm) he said he took a cab from the hospital to my house... i called the cab company, and nobody got a cab from/to those locations within the past 8/9 hours. which is AMAZING because it's a popular place to get a cab and it's not that small of a town. Basically i just need help dealing with this situation entirely. he HAS openly cheated on me in the near and distant past. i just want to really nail him this time, he'll deny anything he can unless i know every single detail about what he did. please help me. i just want to end this and all the lies, but i want to get him to tell me what he was doin and also, let him know that i'm o longer the fool that i have been for the past 6 years. * just a bit of background on me i have a 4 yr old and a set of twins by him (my only kids and i never cheated) he got a girl pregnant while i was pregnant with our 4 yr old i stayed (idiot) i almost died giving birth to that child. he was cheating on me with the same girl while i was in the hospital for 6 months with the twins ( very difficult pregnancy) again i almost passed away during pregnancy and labor...there's ALOT MORE but i'm just rambling at this point and making myself look like even more of a fool. OK just please give me any help, advice, anything you can to help me out. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE. by the way, my eyes are now open and its only a matter of time before i leave, i just have to prepare myself and the children.