Science fair winners only!!!!!?

ok so i need a really good project idea. i don't want to copy anyone i just want a winning topic i can expand on

Sorry, I'm 8th grade

And John: The only reason I'm asking is because I want to see if anyone has any good suggestions. I already have some ideas

Oh, and John, my IQ is 127

Best Answer

See the first reference for some past ISEF winning projects. The second reference has lots of other references in my answer.

• eri

It's kind of hard to help without knowing, say, what level this is for (middle school? INTEL? College?). But I can tell you right now that it's usually not the project itself that wins (as long as you're below the college level) but how well you understood what you did and could explain it and justify it. That's what I was looking for when I judged science fairs - some kids had very impressive projects, but the minute they opened their mouth it was obvious a parent had done the work. They didn't understand it at all.

you should see what kinds of chickens lay which kinds of eggs.

Source(s): I made a vinegar volcano before at home.