Psychology hw help: theory, hypotheis, operational definition?

im learning the Scientific Method in Psychology class and the teacher did an example and it was: "Blondes have more fun." but she didn't tell us all of those things. what i have filled in is what she told us but now i dont know what the theory, hypothesis, dependent variable, and operational... show more im learning the Scientific Method in Psychology class and the teacher did an example and it was:
"Blondes have more fun." but she didn't tell us all of those things. what i have filled in is what she told us but now i dont know what the theory, hypothesis, dependent variable, and operational definiton is for the example of "blondes have more fun"
-Theory:
-Hypothesis:
-Experimental group: blonde people
-control group: people who are not blonde
-independent variable: blonde hair
-dependent variable:
-operational definition:
-confounding/intervening variables: depression, setting, relationship problems

my homework is to come up with a topic or theory or hypothesis (whatever it's called i dont know)ourselves and to write down the:
1 theory
2 hypothesis
3 exp. group
4 control group
5 independent variable
6 dependent variable
7 operational definiton
8 confounding/intervening variables

my problem is i dont know what the theory, hypothesis, dependent variable, and operational change are cause she never told us those things for the "blondes have more fun" example.
is "blondes have more fun" the theory or the hypothesis??
if it is the theory what is the hypothesis? and if it is the hypothesis, what is the theory?
what would be the dependent variable and what would be the operational definition?
Update: Naguru: you're an idiot! thanks for the help
2 answers 2