what colleges are near bentley college?

i would like to go to a college very close to that one but i don't know what is close, please help

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Simply do a key word search "colleges and Waltham, Massachusetts (where Bentley University (use to be college) is located.

You will find out the following by also visiting Waltham Massachusetts website:http://www.discoverwaltham.com/colleges.html

Waltham is at the heart of higher education. Home to Brandeis University and Bentley College, we're also just minutes from the Boston/Cambridge campus scene and a short drive to New England's top schools.

• Login to reply the answers
  • wymer
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

In a phrase, Berkeley. It solutions every factor to your message. Only nine% of fifty,000+ of this falls software had been provided a situation and I quite consider you may have acquired to proper mixture of educational and further-curricular hobbies that Berkeley appears for. Both the campus and San Francisco are a best situation to spend your tuition years and Berkeley ranks good with pupil surveys and has an excessively good subscribed alumni, some thing that says plenty approximately a tuition. I desire you good along with your option. Go Bears!

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.