Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Local BusinessesUnited StatesSacramento · 1 decade ago

It's my birthday this month.. What sites should I register at for free swag!?

I just got a coupon for free cookies at a local place because I was registered on their website. What other websites should I register at for the best free local stuff (or even stuff by mail!) BTW I live in Sacramento, California.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Here is a small list for you

Food & Restaurants

Applebees – Free dessert. They also have a newsletter, but no word if it sends out a birthday coupon or not.

Arby’s – As of 02/10, they’re offering coupons for a free Swirl Shake with any Roastburger purchase.

Bakers Square – Sign up for the eClub and get a free pie.

Baskin Robbins – Get a free ice cream treat if you sign up for their Birthday Club.

Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream – Become a Chunk Spelunker and you can get some free ice cream!

Benihana’s Japanese Restaurant – They’ll send you a $30 gift certificate valid during the month of your birthday.

Black Angus Steakhouse – Receive a complimentary dessert for joining the BA Prime Club and a free steak dinner for your birthday!

Boston Market – Free kids B-Day meal coupon for kids under 12 and coupons online for their various entrees.

Burger King – Free kids meal to all kids club members.

California Pizza Kitchen – Free kids meal during the month of their birthday if you register first.

Carrows – Free cake plus a free dessert now just for signing up.

Cattlemen’s – Free dessert and cowboy hat (I’d go just for the cowboy hat!)

Chevy’s – Free dessert and sombrero (First a cowboy hat, then a sombrero…heck yeah!)

Chicken of the Sea – Join their Mermaid Club and they’ll send you a free birthday gift. I’m just hoping it’s not a tuna-flavored cake or anything…

Chili’s – Free dessert if you join their club.

Coldstone Creamery – Join now and get a free creation on your birthday. (My…God…Is…This…Delicious…)

Dairy Queen – Free ice cream coupon via e-mail for kids 16 and under. They also have a Blizzard Club for adults with the same offer.

Del Taco – Get two free soft tacos now and a free premium milkshake on your birthday.

Denny’s – Free original Grand Slam breakfast, but only on your birthday!

El Torito – Have a coupon for a free meal e-mailed to you during your bday week.

Fuddruckers – They have a Fudd Club which will w-mail you a coupon for a free 1/3 pound burger.

Hard Rock Cafe – Free dessert

Hometown Buffet – Join the Mega Bar Meal club and get not only a free meal on your birthday, but a free meal just for signing up!

Hooters – Free song & T-shirt (Pretty soon here I’m going to have an entire outfit!) If you live on the west coast, there’s even a Hooters Club for you to join up with.

Jack in the Box – They have a printable coupon for a free dessert valid only on your birthday.

Krispy Kreme – Free half dozen glazed donuts and a coffee mug with either coffee or soda in it! You might want to sign up ahead of time.

Macaroni Grill – Free dessert plus an OPERA-style “Happy Birthday” song, which is always…fun?

la Madeleine – Yet another on-line birthday club that will send you coupons for free food around your birthday.

Marie Calenders – Join their eClub and get free offers not only on your birthday, but anniversary as well!

Olive Garden – Free dessert if you sign up?

Papa Murphy’s – Sign up for their e-club and get a coupon for a free cookie dough on your birthday.

Red Lobster – Their Overboard Club will send you a coupon for $5 off two adult entrees.

Red Robin – Free Gourmet Burger if you sign up for Eclub. You have to bring in the e-mail coupon they send you.

Round Table Pizza – Register with your local restaurant and get a coupon for a free personal pizza.

Sonic – An advertising company for Sonic, they’ll send you coupons for free Sonic goodies if you sign up. Also, get a free Wacky Pack Kid’s Meal on children’s birthdays if you register here.

Starbucks – If you have a giftcard to their store, register it and receive a free coffee on your birthday. If you shop there often, it might be worth simply buying a card for yourself just to get the free coffee!

TGI Friday’s – Free birthday dessert plus free appetizer just for signing up!

The Old Spaghetti Factory – Kids 12 and under get a free meal.

Tony Roma’s – Free dessert if you sign up for Romo Rib Expert Club first.

Wendy’s – Free kids meal for the little ones and a free frosty for us adults.

Wienerschnitzel – Free corn dog plus a free chili dog when you sign up.

Entertainment / Services / Other

Cost Plus World Market – They won’t say what it is, but they promise a “surprise gift” on your birthday.

CVS – If you have an Extra Care Card, register it online and get $3 ECB on your birthday.

Hallmark – 20% off coupon for one item and a free card.

Hot Topic – $10 off coupon on a minimum purchase of $20.

Proctor & Gamble – They’ll send you a batch of BOGO coupons for various products.

Ringling Brothers Circus – Sign your newborn up for a free ticket to the circus that never expires. Then just save it until your little one has a birthday later on and give it to them!

The Children’s Place – Register for their Birthday Club and receive 15% off on yours and your child’s birthday.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.