.
. asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

Ramadan-What are some good duas to say tonight since it might be Laylatul Qadr..?

What are some in general duas and some just for Laylat ul Qadr.

Please make dua for all us muslims..

Thnx in advance

Favorite Answer

http://www.islamicacademy.org/html/Artic…

In this night (27th of Ramadan), the Holy Quran was sent down from LOH-E-MEHFOOZ (the Preserved Tablet) to the earth. Messenger of ALLAH (Blessings of Allah and peace be on him) told us to search for Shab-e-Qadr in the odd numbered nights, in the last ten days of Ramzan. So, the 21st, 23rd, 25th, 27th or 29th night of Ramadan could be Shab-e-Qadr.

Hazrat Aisha Radiallah Anha stated that Rasool Allah peace be upon him said, "Look for Lailat-Ul-Qadr in the odd nights of the last ten days of Ramadhan." (Bukhari)

Hazrat Aisha Radiallah Anha stated that as much Rasool Allah peace be upon him tried (Ibadat) in the last Ashra (ten days) of Ramadhan, did not try in any of the Ashra." (Muslim)

Hazrat Aisha Radiallah Anha stated that I asked Rasool Allah peace be upon him, "If I find Lailatul Qadar then what should I do? HE peace be upon him said, recite this Dua."ALLAH HUMMA INNAKA A’FUVUN TOHIB BUL AFVA FA’AFU ANNI" (Tirmidhi)

Special DU’AA of Lailatul QADR:

"ALLAH HUMMA INNAKA A’FUVUN TOHIB BUL AFVA FA’AFU ANNI" (Tirmidhi)

"O Allah! You are the Forgiver and You like forgiving so forgive me”

21st Night of Ramadhan-Ul-Mubarak - 1st night of Laitlat-Ul-Qadr

1) Pray 4 cycles of ritual prayer (raka’t) (2 cycles of 2 raka' each).

In each raka', after Surah FATIHA recite Surah QADR (Inna anzalna .. )once and Surah IKHLAS (Qul-hu-wal-lah..) once. After completion recite SALAAT-O-SALAAM (Durood Sharif) seventy (70) times. Click here for Durood page.

Benefit: Insha Allah, Angels will pray for forgivenss for that person.

2) Offer 2 cycles of ritual prayer (raka’t)

In each raka', after Surah FATIHA, recite Surah QADR once and Surah IKHLAS three times. After completion of this salah, recite any Astaghfar seventy times.

Astaghfar: "Allah Hummagh Fir Li Wa Tub A'laiyya Inna Ka Innta Tawwabur Raheem" OR "Astaghfirullah Rabbi Min Kulli Zambiyon Wa Atoobu ilaiyh"

Benefit: Effective for forgivness of sins.

3) In this night (21st), recite Surah QADR 21 times.

• ...

Make this special Dua.

Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, said: I asked the Messenger of Allah: 'O Messenger of Allah, if I know what night is the night of Qadr, what should I say during it?' He said: 'Say: O Allah, You are pardoning and You love to pardon, so pardon me.' "(Ahmad, Ibn Majah, and Tirmidhi).

The transliteration of this Dua is "Allahumma innaka 'afuwwun tuhibbul 'afwa fa'fu 'annee

-Rabbana atina fi dunya hasanah wa fil akheerati hasanah wa qina adzab ba naar. O Allah give me goodness/happiness in this world and goodness/hapiness in the herafter.