Alfonso asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 9 years ago

Calvin Johnson, Roddy White or Brandon Marshall?

who would you pick and why

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

I would take Calvin Johnson. Big time year in store. Stafford will have breakout year.

• ty
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

RODDY WHITE... and here is why.

Johnson, so far in his career, has not been a high-catch player. With a 2nd-year QB with a pedestrian line, he figures to be the same this year also. That could mean inconsistency, and unless Stafford breaks out, he could have another disappointing year.

Marshall? New team, new (inexperienced) QB, running team.

Roddy White is a very underrated fantasy player. He will get a lot of targets, lots of yards, and that last year produced 11 td's. He will unquestionably get about 1200 yards and 10 td's. He has essentially no downside.

• 9 years ago

Roddy White

• bubba
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Marshall is Johnson on a better team.

White is going to have more catched, but less yards the Marshall.

I go Marshall in standard, White in PPR.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Calvin Johnson because that guy is a baller !!! Also on every expert mock draft i've seen so far calvin johnson is comming off the board before any one of these other guy's!

Source(s): my brain
  • 9 years ago

I have to say Johnson. He's going to have an outstanding year, my guess is finishing as a top 5 receiver, right behind the other Johnson.

• 3 years ago

Calvin Johnson may well be larger if he replaced into no longer a Lion i think of he be greater advantageous if he replaced into on the let's imagine Redskins i'm purely picking random i think of he ought to be greater advantageous than Fitz & Andre if he replaced into on a greater advantageous team i'm purely saying he's solid.

• 9 years ago

Based on last year statistics I would go with Brandon Marshall, as I believe he will find the end zone more.

• 9 years ago

It's either Calvin or Roddy...I choose Calvin.

• 9 years ago

johnson... he is going to have a great year.. and new QB will throw to him a lot so he doesn't end up on the turf

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.