A question for you guys regarding the type of porn you watch.?

let me start by saying, I myself like watching porn. However, my 30 yr old boyfriend of several years is into TEEN PORN, I have found this on his search history. I know there are several different types of porn out there but I am a bit worried and disgusted @ his like for this, the girls on those sites look like... show more let me start by saying, I myself like watching porn. However, my 30 yr old boyfriend of several years is into TEEN PORN, I have found this on his search history. I know there are several different types of porn out there but I am a bit worried and disgusted @ his like for this, the girls on those sites look like they just turned 18, baby faces big bobs small boobs. It's always TEEN PORN he searches for. Does this mean anything? I'm 32, I may look 25 and been told constantly but the fact remains, I'm not 18. I'm a woman not a young girl. He tells me I'm EVERYTHING he wants and needs, so why the teen porn? I would appreciate any tips and advice from y'all out there. Thank you.