Ramadan : What do you think, how cool is this?

Assalaamu alaykum ^_^

The fact that we have already seen Allah(swt) and have even testified that He(swt) is our Rabb, and I think we probably don't remember it now, because this life is a test for us.

Allah(swt) revealed this verse :

" And (remember) when your Lord brought forth from the Children of Adam, from their loins, their seed and made them testify as to themselves (saying): "Am I not your Lord'' They said: "Yes! We testify,'' lest you should say on the Day of Resurrection: "Verily, we were unaware of this.'' "

"Or lest you should say: "It was only our fathers aforetime who took others as partners in worship along with Allah, and we were (merely their) descendants after them; will You then destroy us because of the deeds of men who practiced falsehood'' ". (7:172-173)

And it is recorded in the Two Sahihs from Abu Hurayrah who said that the Messenger of Allah said, "

Every child is born upon the Fitrah, it is only his parents who turn him into a Jew, a Christian or a Zoroastrian. Just as animals are born having full bodies, do you see any of them having a cut off nose (when they are born).

Muslim recorded that `Iyad bin `Himar said that the Messenger of Allah said;

"Allah said, `I created My servants Hunafa' (monotheists), but the devils came to them and deviated them from their religion, prohibiting what I allowed."

There are Hadiths that mention that Allah took Adam's offspring from his loins and divided them into those on the right and those on the left.

=)

Favorite Answer

Great points underlined here.

Thank you sister for this beautiful reminder.

Yes every child is born upon the fitrah with a white page.

That fact is one of the weakest links of christianity.

This is a world of test.Allah tests every one with wealth, poverty, children, sickness

and so on.

May Allah increase your wisdom.

ramadan mubarak.

Wasslam.

Thanks for sharing sister.

Source(s): Ultimate Opportunist like me knows how to get 10pts, it's nothing new, I will get 10pts more then what u have with in one month. Ultimate Opportunist like me does what he can to take advantage, this is why, I am best at getting 10pts, I know how to get them easily.

Excellent summarization. Thanks.