Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 10 years ago

what mean pool car ?definition please?

well my english in not too good and that why i like to ask, many english word

Favorite Answer

pool car is when 2 or more than 2 persons share a car {persons from diff families not 1 } for saving there environment from pollution.

Pool Car

• Laura

I know I've mastered the ability to walk, talk and read. There's nothing much left to learn in these fields, and I can do it all with complete ease. Doesn't mean I never stub my toe, slur a few words, or stumble on a sentence now and then, but I've reached a point where it's completely causal. I'm not an olympic sprinter, or a public speaker, or a speed reader -- those are all entirely separate skills -- but what I learned is plenty to get through life. I never forget that the martial arts are called an art, whether or not that's an Eastern interpretation, but in the West this does have a purpose. An art couldn't be something you perfect. Music, painting and sculpting all have near limitless potential, but stages of development that you would have to "master" to get better. A black belt, as we've explained before on here, is about having a firm understanding of the fundamentals, or "All basic movements and techniques, can be applied with extended force and proper application in basic combination." The key words here would be "all basic movements and techniques" and "extended force and proper application". I would say there is a mastery of having LEARNED the requirements and KNOW how to put them to use, just not anything further from the basics. I think people go a little too far with the word, using it mostly erroneously, but the intent of comfortably and casually using what you've learned is what they're all implying. As for the martial arts as a whole, that I believe is impossible, especially as an art.

Let's say that a large company has many employees. The company's business means that some of the employees have to travel around the town in which the company is. The employees might have to go to inspect buildings, or construction sites. They need cars to do their job, but the company does not give the employees their own, personal cars. The company owns several cars (which are all called the "car pool"), and when an employee has to go on an inspection visit, he goes to the "car pool" and uses one, any one, of the company's cars. It's called a "car pool" because you can "dip into it" (rather like dipping your fishing rod into a pool of water and pulling a fish out) and get a car. When you have finished with the car, you return it to the car pool. The next time you have to go out, you will probably get a different car.

So, friend, a car that is in the "car pool" is a "pool car".

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

what mean pool car ?definition please?

Source(s): pool car definition please: https://biturl.im/brU5Y

In a word, it means "shared".