Best Answer

LADY GAGA, Madonna has NO talent. She can't sing, She can't play any instruments. Her songs are crap. Lady Gaga can sing, she is an AMAZING pianist. She writes her own songs. In my opinion every single one of her songs is amazing and original. Just because Madonna came first does not mean she's better.

Lady Gaga.,

Because I'm just 14.,

When madonna was Famous I don't know her., :)

But you know what??

I LOVE them Both!!

Especially Lady Gaga!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

When I become Rich I'm Going to Take my Brother to come with me at a Lady gaga concert.,

Well as an old crusty of 35 I would say Madonna. But Gaga is ace, one of the very few artists since the 80's (I'm stuck in a musical time warp) that I've really liked.

Lady gaga because madonna was a little b4 my time.

• Bettie

Madonna created the controversial teen, Lady Gaga just jumped on the bandwagon 30 years later.

Gaga HBIC

I don't really think of Gaga as the new Madonna. She reminds me more of Grace Jones.

Lady Gaga.. Way more talented than Mads..

Gaga took hardly 2 years to shoot to fame, for which Madonna took 5 years? I dunno. She's still famous than Madonna though.

I know so many people who would rather go see Gaga in concert.

Someone is a little crazy about Lady Gaga.

Isn't Lady Gaga the reincarnation of Madonna? So wouldn't that make them the same person?

Gaga.

Far more talented than Madonna, more attractive...that's a given (haha did you see them on SNL? "Guess what, Madonna? I'm totally hotter than you!" I was like, YES YOU ARE), and more personal (as in, she loves her Little Monsters to death [literally, to death. I'm sure you know that judging by your avatar...much love to you]).

GAGA FOREVER♥